Hammersmith Nursery Fees
We accept vouchers from a variety of providers and are able to set up new instructions with new providers. Please ask for details.
Notice of removal – Two full months’ notice is required, in writing, of the intention to remove a child from the Willows pre-school. If a child is withdrawn or, if a place is not taken up without giving the required notice, a monthly fee will be charged.
Extra Days £115
A deposit of £400.00 is payable on confirmation of a place.
This is deducted from the 1st month’s invoice.
We endeavour to keep our fees as competitive as possible without compromising our standards of high-quality education. Put simply, we continuously invest in infrastructure and people. It has been shown repeatedly that the early years are the most important for laying the foundations for a lifelong journey of learning. Monthly Fees (displayed below) are reviewed annually and at least one month’s notice is given indicating any change.
- There is a non-refundable registration and administration fee of £100.00.
- We do not offer refunds for sickness or holidays.
- Willows Pre-school only offers full days.
- Term time only is not available.
- The Willows pre-school is registered to apply for the Nursery Education Grant. This is automatically applied for the term after a child turns 3 years old.
- This is collected on the parent’s behalf and deducted from their invoices monthly. Please note that Merton do not pay the grant in full until the last two weeks of term.
Children must attend a minimum of 3 days a week, and each child must attend either a Monday or a Friday – if not both.